Wednesday 7 October 2015

Dil Diya Hai - #TinyCover by Shirley Setia (Republic Day Special) My little tribute to India on its Republic Day.

Listen and Enjoy..........
For Fans of  Shirley Setia.................

It's no-where near the perfection of the original, however Kavita Ji's voice is another one that inspires me so much, so I thought I'd give it a tiny try!



Dil Diya Hai - #TinyCover by Shirley Setia (Republic Day Special)
My little tribute to India on its Republic Day. It's no-where near the perfection of the original, however Kavita Ji's voice is another one that inspires me so much, so I thought I'd give it a tiny try! :) #happyrepublicday #tinycover #shirleysetia #shirleysings #patrioticsong #kavitakrishnamurthy
Posted by Shirley Setia on Monday, 26 January 2015

Dil Diya Hai

  • Uploaded by: Paaris Sohail
  • Views:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Visitor

    Copyright © Shirley Setia | Official Blog | Designed by Paaris Sohail